The Best Supplements To Help Suppress Your Anxiety
The word anxiety is a general term. It is a medical condition that causes so many disorders such as worrying, fear, apprehension, and nervousness. These disorders, in turn, affect our general emotional behaviors, health and so many more. It is associated with so many unfavorable health symptoms. No direct prescriptions have been discovered for anxiety, however, there are some natural supplements and medications that have been discovered to handle the issues over the years.
From medical researchers, the natural supplements are the best supplements for anxiety. This is because of the fact that pills and medicines are all chemicals which cure diseases and also have their own side effects. Natural supplements do the job of cleaning the body system while adding no harm to the body since it also works as the food we eat. nutritionists have always advised us against these pills because they are after effects also are enough to cause the anxiety we are supposed to chase. The causes of anxiety are so many thereby making it a more complex health issue.
Igbo Clifford Chimaizuobi, a Nigerian dietitian, and health personnel have in some recent studies stated that some causes of anxiety might actually be fear, fear of the future, of the things we know not of, of the afterlife and so many more. Anxiety comes with an inquisitive mindset which makes us want to know everything happening around us. The later effects are depression, worry, self-harm and so many others.
Characteristics Of Anxiety
To deal with anxiety and the related nervousness, you have to be familiar with their characteristics. The characteristics are a bit similar to the characteristics of depression and a few other mental-health related issues. They are so many but we will see a few below:
- Shaking or trembling: Anxiety causes the victims to shake or tremble, and lose some feeling of self-security. This is because you are anxious to know what is happening around and cannot tell of insecurities surrounding what you know not of.
- Nausea or gastrointestinal problems: The victims feel the sensation that they are going to vomit or throw up.
- Sweating: It has to do with the brain, and so causes sweating or perspiration because of the stress the brain gets.
- Chest pains or tightness: You may begin to feel some slight pains in your chest as the anxiety develops more.
- Choking Sensation: Anxiety is also associated with a choking sensation.
- There have been symptoms of the shortness breath or smothering on the victims.
Supplements Essential For Suppressing Anxiety
There are some nutrients anti-anxiety supplements must contain, and we will see a few of them below:
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): This is actively involved in so many functions of the body. It directly helps the functions of the muscles, the nervous system and also electrolytes flow around the body.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): This vitamin is very essential and functions as the body’s antioxidant. It is needed fir the body cells to function perfectly.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): This is also very important to the body, It directly affects moods and our sleep patterns.
- Folic acid: Folic acid helps in the production of DNA and has many other functions.
- Niacinamide: releases energy into the body cells and helps to normalize the cholesterol level.
- Calcium: Calcium is very important for normal functioning of the bones.
- Vitamin B-12: helps so much in the protection of our mental functions.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is very essential for the functions of the bodily enzymes.
All these nutrients and much more are contained in some of the Anti-anxiety supplements such as the Nootrolux™ Mood Lift. It helps you calm down anxiety by relaxing the body and mind, reduction of stress and anxiety, balancing emotions and also the promotion of a state of happiness.