The first and most crucial point for any disease is the diagnosis. If any cure or treatment should be applied, then you must first know what you are suffering from in the first place. The diagnosis is hence, of paramount importance. The right diagnosis is as important as the therapy itself.
Recognizing the Anxiety Disorder Symptoms
All diseases have their own peculiarities so you can speed up the recognition. Unfortunately, not many understand or know what to look for to recognize the anxiety disorder symptom disease. Some of the most common anxiety disorder symptoms are,
1. Sudden mood swings and high irritability
2. Everything looks totally hopeless and futile. Patients become drawn inwards, as much as possible; they stay away form any type of company
3. they do not have any interest in anything. There in nothing that can excite the person anymore – no hobbies, no friends, and so on.
4. Total or partial loss of self-esteem
5. Very elaborate suicidal plans.
6. Total lack of sleep, or too much sleepiness
7. A constant feel of anxiety similar to what it feels like being chased or missing deadlines, etc
From the above, pick the anxiety disorder symptoms that are applicable to you. Armed with this knowledge, you could then fight effectively against this disease. For treatment, you will have to forge a very close relationship with the doctor, as the treatment cannot be worked out in one session. The therapy would be launched in phases, and the dosages of the medicines be adjusted from time to time based on the reactions they give in controlling the disorder.
Only when the therapy for each of the anxiety disorder symptoms is implemented well, and the side effects controlled, that one can hope for a cure. Each one of the anxiety disorder symptoms would have to be targeted and destroyed before you could enjoy complete mental health.
Yoga and a number of alternative medicines have been providing several people with tranquility and peace. There are herbal treatments, and fruit juice therapies and vitamin therapies as well. There are so many ways to cure this affliction; however none of them will really get rid of everything till you understand it well and unless you have and enjoy a very supporting family.
The basic most ingredient of this therapy however, would be to change your mental attitude to becoming positive and try to adopt a positive demeanor to whatever is happening to you environment. Fortunately, people meet with a high rate of success, provided they really pay attention to the way their doctor works with them.